Monday, July 3, 2017

Flora and Fauna~

Walking around our future farm these last few days, I have noticed that it has come to life with so many birds, bugs, (both beneficial and annoying) and an occasional roadrunner, that the farm is actually a buzz with activity. Despite numerous bug bites and incessant itching at times, I am still in awe of Mother Nature and all the entertainment she provides. I am not an entomologist, so critter identification is difficult, but I still love the sounds of life buzzing all around me~

I have a pretty well established lavender plant in the front yard. It seems to be a lovely place for bees, butterflies, and numerous moths I can begin to describe. So amazing to see they are all hard at work.
Must add more of this fragrant and wonderful medicinal herb





No Roadrunner pics I'm afraid....he was just a wee to fast. He did come right up to the back door and took a peek in the house....maybe on his next visit.

Outside my office window, Cactus color

Pretty sure this is a flowering weed



No comments:

Post a Comment